Local #347 Benefits Website

1/23/2014 4:15:35 PM


We frequently get calls asking for HRA claim forms or other dependent enrollment forms.  A lot of this information can be found at the IBEW Local #347 Benefits Website and printed off at home!  Visit https://www.ibew347benefits.com and if you have not already registered, please do so.  It only takes a few minutes and then you will have access to forms for Pension and H&W as well as seeing claims records, dollar bank statements, Pension/401K contributions as well as the summary plan description and pension trust agreement!