Job Calls

Unless the job call states otherwise an Unclassified state license is what’s required to take a call.  It can be obtained by scrolling down to the bottom of this page to the State Licensing link. Click on it and go to Electrical licensing system, fill it out and pay the fee (maximum of $ 20.00 dollars)

Job Calls 1/22/2021

The job line has been fixed. Call 515-243-5412 after 5:00 and before 7:30

Baker Electric needs 4 Residential Wire man for a regular call. Drug screen, State license, and 2 forms of ID are required. Start ASAP. If interested call the job line at 515-243-5412.